Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Smith/Beryl Kelbrick

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

tututango

tututango Report 16 Jul 2007 04:12

Seeking information about John Smith who married Beryl Kelbrick in Liverpool 1963/64, John was a carpenter and they lived Wirral / Cheshire, John went to find work in the south of England,

Gerald

Gerald Report 11 Apr 2010 17:18

I have a Beryl Kelbrick in a branch of my tree who was born in Toxteth 1932.

Gerry

tututango

tututango Report 8 Jul 2010 04:26

Hello Gerry, Beryl use to live in Sandhurst St Aigburth, I think she had a brother Michael,do you have any other information, I lost contact after moving to NZ.
PM if you like
Cheers

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 8 Jul 2010 04:30

tututango

This is an old posting ...... it is quite possible that Dorothy no longer checks on here, and GR does not send emails reporting new postings on threads.

May I suggest that you send her a pm (personal message) .... just click on her name, type your message in the box, and then click Submit

GR will then send an email to say that there is a pm waiting on site for her

Then all you have to do is hope that she still has the same email that is on file with GR

Good luck

sylvia

tututango

tututango Report 8 Jul 2010 12:28

Thank you Sylvia, for the mention of the old post, not sure how or

when it happened but I have somehow been able to post under

both Dorothy & tututango, have checked my account and nothing

amiss and do not know how or if I can alter my posting name,

but happy with tututango

Cheers

Dorothy AKA tututango

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 8 Jul 2010 21:46

Hi

that's because you have changed your board name but not your account number

just hold the mouse pointer over the name, and look down to the bottom of your screen. There will a long string of words and letters, ending in a series of numbers. Thta's your account number

all your old postings will show as Dorothy, right up until you changed your board name

Nowt you can do about it!

sylvia