Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 1 Aug 2007 20:58

Hi I'm trying to find parents for three Smith Sisters from Barrow-in-Furness in Lancashire Elizabeth 1914 Mary 18 August 1916 Doris 1918 Their Mother maiden name could have been Gibson maybe Margaret i think it was her second marriage to the Father of the Girls he could have been called Joseph Smith - not sure, there are so many in Barrow-in- furness, i know i need to go to the records office but it's just getting there. i was wondering if anybody out there recognises the names... Mary Smith married John Worthington at Lancaster Doris Smith Married Alec Gray Elizabeth lived on Walney Island but don't know who she married