Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Staffiere Brothers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 24 Nov 2007 21:57

Hi, I am trying to find George and Robert Staffiere. As far as I know they are both still living but they did have a brother Benjamin who is sadly deceased. The reason I am trying to find them is because they are my nan, Isabel's brothers. Their father was John Staffiere and their mother Euphemia Fairlie. Unfortunately, many years ago my nan fell out with her siblings but I feel that all these years later they may be able to bury the hatchett and start again. I would be grateful if anyone has any information on these brothers. Thank you for your time.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 24 Nov 2007 22:17

hi sarah, there are 5 members who have robert Staffiere in their tree, have you tried contacting them first

stephanie