Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Starkey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 8 May 2007 23:09

hi im trying to trace any1 connected to my grandfather JOHN(JACK) EDWARD STARKEY born the 4th of august 1921 in the sub district of north marylebone, i no my grandfather had 3 brothers WILLIAM,FRED and ALFRED (he died in the 2nd world war) and 2 sisters that i no of ANN and TID, my grandfathers dad was ALFRED STARKEY and his mum was ALICE STARKEY (maiden name BLACKWELL) when my granfather was born they lived at 23 shroton street n.w london, my grandfather married my grandmother EMILY MARY WHEELER (d.o.b 13th of august 1919) on the 21st of december 1940 in marylebone london, her fathers name was DENIS CHARLES WHEELER, she had 3 brothers TOM,ERNIE and CHARLES and 2 sisters ROSE and LIZZIE, my grandparents had a daughter on the 30th of march 1948 LINDA ANNE( my mum) they moved from london to kent around 1968. i would be grateful for any information, thank you julie