Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Summers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Petronella

Petronella Report 5 Apr 2004 09:26

Interested in contacting anyone researching the name Summers in Birmingham or Whittington, Derbyshire.

Annette

Annette Report 26 Sep 2007 12:19

Petronella, I have a Summers family with children born in Birmingham, the father was Henry born 1832 in Berkeley,Gloucestershire and his second wife was Mary b 1843 Kidderminster,Worcester, children Margaret,Samuel,Ellen,Elizabeth,Rose Mary,and Henry George.all born in Birmingham.They lived Grovernor rd,Berkeley Place and Hyde Rd birmingham. Henrys first son of his first marriage is my connection. Any help?Regards Annette.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Report 27 Sep 2007 10:16

Hi Annette & Petronella
I have Summers from Berkeley, Gloucestershire and Birmingham, if this is of any interest.

Annette, can you go further back than 1832?
Jeff

Claire

Claire Report 10 Jun 2017 21:16

I have the Summers from Wiltshire England,and Aberdare Wales??