Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

foster also known as dyer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lindamay

Lindamay Report 6 May 2010 10:53

l am looking for a cril dennis foster bone in 1933 he is my unle lam his nice linda stroud fomely dyer he was marrid to shirly dont no if he is liveing as not herd from him in years he had no childen l was his favirte nice linda dyer then he mother was helen foster he father was p dyer they never marrid he had abouther my dad geroge dyer also known as foster tww he had haif bourthers and haif sister can you help me find him as his nice is getting marred in june would be nice if he was

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 May 2010 11:32

Linda, I assume this is his birth? for an idea of what area of the country to look in

Name: Cyril D Foster
Mother's Maiden Surname: Foster
Date of Registration: Jul Aug Sep 1932
Registration district: Dartford
Registration county: Surrey,Kent
Volume Number: 2a
Page Number: 1200 (click to see others on page)

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 May 2010 11:33

Where and when was he last seen?, may help to locate him perhaps.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 May 2010 11:41

he married as Cyril Dyer will PM the info

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 May 2010 11:45

try Jean on records board for an electoral roll look up. click on her name on the thread and send her their details via a PM. dont put the info on the thread,
Note he was still in Kent up to the 2002 electoral roll with Shirley, he may have elected not to be shown since .If she cant find him then you may have to buy units on www.192.com where his address is hidden till you pay for it to show.!!