Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

North Shields Library look ups offered

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jo1015

Jo1015 Report 12 Oct 2011 10:55

Hi all, if anyone would like a look up (maybe if you're not from the area etc) I have access to North Shields Central Library data. They cover the areas; Wallsend, Walker, North Shields, Tynemouth, Whitley Bay, Monkseaton and surrounding areas. I can check by a name for a match in the area, also have access to topography files for addresses etc. Also Sexton's books cemetary and obituary records.

I'll be going this week if anyone would like me to check for any info, just msg the details and I'll try and help!

Peace guys :-)

:-) :-) :-)