Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Agnes Gow c 1785

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 21 Oct 2011 20:16

I am struggling to find any information on my 3x great grandmother Agnes Gow who was married to George Wright - he died aged 83 years at Auchterderran Fife Scotland on 22/03/1870 and certificate confirms his wife was Agnes Gow.
What I do know is they had a son also George Wright born 04/02/1823 at Abbotshall Fife Scotland who married Christian Chapman and George died aged 42 years 27/09/1865 at Abbotshall Fife
His birth and death certificates confirm his parents were Agnes Gow and George Wright.
The only marriage certificate I can find for George Wright is to an Ann Gow at Auchterderran Fife 22/05/1812.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Margaret