Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Catherine Kelly (Sullivan c1811 Ireland)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Juliette

Juliette Report 23 Nov 2011 19:47

Hello, can anyone help me find out where my relation originally came from in Ireland please?

She is listed on the 1841 Census as living in Dolphin Court, Whitechapel London with her father Jeremiah Sullivan c1791 and her four sons, Patrick Kelly is my GGrandfather. Her husband MAY have been called Jeremiah, but I can't find out anything about him.

I would dearly love to find out how and why she came to London, or just find out where exactly she came from, can someone please tell me how to go about finding her in Irish records please?

Thank you so much! :-D :-D