Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sandra A Crehan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Treemadnancy

Treemadnancy Report 14 Nov 2012 19:40

Trying to trace a Sandra A Crehan born 1948 Hampstead London area, to find out if she is/was the daughter of Bernard Crehan and Georgina M Todd (or Jones)

<3 <3

Gins

Gins Report 14 Nov 2012 20:06

Hi

I can see her birth, but what relation are you to her please?

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 14 Nov 2012 21:02

If you buy the birth certificate it will tell you who her parents were.

Kath. x

Reggie

Reggie Report 14 Nov 2012 23:14

MMN is on the birth index.....check it out yourself on freebmd

Treemadnancy

Treemadnancy Report 15 Nov 2012 10:55

I am trying to find out if she is the daughter of Bernard and Georgina M Todd?? I am not related but trying to help a freind Sally Jones who is the daughter of Georgina M Todd and John Jones born 1940...

:-S

Treemadnancy

Treemadnancy Report 15 Nov 2012 11:09

Reggie, I looked this one up as suggested and confirms that Sandra A Crehans mother was Todd..Great stuff, thanks <3