Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

re; frederick samuel james

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

natasha

natasha Report 11 Dec 2012 20:48

im trying to find any living relatives of frederick samuel james d.o.b 17/11/1906 in birmingham he was killed in birmingham in 1972, can anyone give me any advice on how i can do this, many thx tasha

Mike *

Mike * Report 11 Dec 2012 20:49

There is a board for Living Relatives

natasha

natasha Report 11 Dec 2012 20:53

sorry i didnt know and where would i find that as im quite new to this thx

Mike *

Mike * Report 11 Dec 2012 20:55

Is this the family ?

1911 - 7/37 Grosvenor St West. Birmingham

Friderick A James 30 - Bradford
wife Marian James 28 - Birmingham
son Frederick S James 4 - Birmingham
Alice F Bumford 34 - Boarder- Wolverhampton
Dolly James 25 ( adopted daughter) Birmingham

Mike *

Mike * Report 11 Dec 2012 20:56

Living Rellies Board is listed underneath Ancestors Board

LINK :

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives

Mike *

Mike * Report 11 Dec 2012 21:01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Jun 1904 -

BAXTER Amelia Birmingham 6d 202
James Frederick Albert - Birmingham 6d 202
Pickard Marion - Birmingham 6d 202
Roe John Birmingham 6d 202

natasha

natasha Report 11 Dec 2012 21:01

yes im think this is the family, i have found his brothers and sisters but cant seem to get any further, the same goes for my nans side im getting so many dead ends, also i think the dorothy which is 25 i think is actually 5 but she was adopted, but again i can find nothing about her, thx i will try putting something on the living relatives board thx tasha

natasha

natasha Report 11 Dec 2012 21:02

yes thats frederick s james parents

Reggie

Reggie Report 11 Dec 2012 23:39

Please don't post a duplicate now...............stick with this thread, or people will complain about research being done more than once

Who registered the man's death?

natasha

natasha Report 11 Dec 2012 23:57

ooppps, on frederick samuel james death was a coroner for birmingham, there is no mention of my nan on it even tho she was still alive. he got killed in a road accicend so i assume thats why a coroner .