Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

irish look up Miss Florence Mary Kennedy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maura

Maura Report 8 Jan 2013 11:19

You wouldn't find there births in GRONI as Emily was born in Longford and Florence in Cavan

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 7 Jan 2013 20:05

Margaret was mother of Ambrose and i have just got back from belfast proni office and seen the will of her brother joseph and her father joseph and they state a florence Mary Kennedy and nephews of margaret sayers nee Kennedy are thomas kennedy and george gray, the will was dated 1983 derrylester. I have spent days in proni and register office there and cant find them so i am asking for help with these. I didnt realise i had to put them under the same thread, sorry Maura

Maura

Maura Report 7 Jan 2013 18:53

sharonrose why are you starting yet another thread on these people, your not naive to genealogy and you know where to find Irish records,

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1279105?page=1

According to you Margaret Kennedy was Thomas mother

Reggie

Reggie Report 6 Jan 2013 23:16

Google IrishBMD for website

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 6 Jan 2013 23:14

Looking for help on BMD for Florence Mary Kennedy born between 1912 and 1920 of Fermanagh Derrylester sister Emily Georgina one of these married Mr ? Gray and had son George Gray and the other had a son named Thomas Kennedy possibly out of wedlock born poss early 1930s-1940s. Would appresiate any help. Family was still in area in 1980s. Thank you