Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stevens Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Neil

Neil Report 31 Jan 2013 20:37

I am trying to find descendants of my Aunt Charlotte Daisy Bailey. She was born in Lewisham, Kent in 1899 and married Albert Stevens on 21st June 1919 in Greenwich.

They had 5 children, Albert Cyril, Muriel Daisy, Roy K., Marjorie I. and Olive J. Stevens. I know that Albert Cyril and Muriel Daisy have passed away, but do not know if the other three are still living.

I believe Marjorie married Leonard H. Baker and they emigrated to America. Roy K. married Hilda E. Shillabear and I believe Olive married George W. Clark.

If any one has any knowledge of the family I would appreciate hearing from them.

Neil McKay

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 31 Jan 2013 20:45

Neil, if you're wanting to make contact with people then I'm afraid the onus is on you to hunt them down!

If you use the Search facility on the menu above then you can search all trees to see if anyone has the same people in their trees. If they have then you can send a message and hopefully share information.

When you say you "believe" that certain people married have you checked this out on FreeBMD? http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl