Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ekman: Anders/Andrew

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Report 10 Feb 2013 23:29

Searching for information on Anders/Andrew Ekman B. 6/4/1841 in Sweden and his brothers: Johan, Israel, Oscar, Karl & Frans. Their parents were Kajsa (Katherine) and Israel. Any information would be appreciated. Anders settled in Australia.
thank you, Anne-Marie :-)

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 10 Feb 2013 23:31

Hello Anne-Marie, what sort of info are you looking for and what do you already have?

Added: There is a very well researched tree about the family on Ancestry. If you're not a member you can search and view the tree on Mundia, a free subsidiary site.
http://www.mundia.com/gb/

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Report 11 Feb 2013 01:39

thank you, MarieCeleste. I am interested in the family before Anders came to Australia, I have quite a lot from then onwards... I am researching for his great, great grand daughter, Karen, She is off to Sweden and wants to know if there is any family left there.
thank you again,
Anne-Marie <3

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 11 Feb 2013 08:03

It would definitely be worth looking that tree up on Mundia and contacting the tree owner.