Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bigsworth, Emma Jane

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 25 Feb 2013 23:08

My great grandmother b; 1830. Please has anyone got any photos of the Bigsworth family in London.

Stella Furness :-)

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 23:17

The only Bigsworth photos on ancestry are of

Constance Evelyn Bigsworth
Birth 18th January 1912 in Chatham, Kent, England
Death 15th November 2011 in Devon, England

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 25 Feb 2013 23:25

thanks Mike, i think the name must have almost died out .There was a guy on here related to her but he wouldn't give me any information other than she had caused some trouble...lol.
i am the only person researching my line , everyone else seems to have got their information from me.

Thanks for looking

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 26 Feb 2013 00:10

I think you are right Stella. Have you checked out births on Ancestry/FMP? 1916-2006 there are only 32 in the whole of England and Wales. The last one seems to have been in 1947, female, and the last male birth 1922.
I've never seen this before, must say I find it quite fascinating to actually see this happen. Does that make me a bit weird - probably!
Jan

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 26 Feb 2013 00:26

i have the siblings and ancestors of Emma , but not many family photos of my ancestors at all, any of them.

i was hoping that the name might ring a bell with someone who has married into that family or has another link other than my Furness line, and only one of my grandfather who was Emma's son .