Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

price/ 1900/1960 liverpool

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 2 Mar 2013 00:33

any price family you want to find in liverpool during the 1900/1960s please get in touch by pm or post.x :-D

Keith

Keith Report 4 Mar 2013 21:51

hi
i am researching Samuel Price .he lived in Liverpool for a time after ww2
also a John Henry Price he was born in Warrington and moved to Liverpool but do not know when .it would have been in the early 1900s

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 5 Mar 2013 22:31

keith

can you give dates and places in liverpool please. :-D

Keith

Keith Report 29 Apr 2013 16:19

hi just picked up your reply
i am interested in John Henry Price he is in Warrington on the 1901 census he is aged 19 he is not on the 1911 census with the family i am told he moved to Liverpool married and died there he had no contact with family
also Samuel Price he was in Liverpool in 1917 after being demobbed out of the army becauseof ill health
he then pops up again married in Warrington i know he married a girl from Liverpool
these are the two Price brothers i know where in Liverpool
Samuel is my grandad and John is his brother