Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find person married

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

EVEIE

EVEIE Report 10 Mar 2013 16:29

i have a richard parsley born 1710 london and married 29.april 1730 cant find whom he married his son is richard born 1735 london id be grateful for any help

Gee

Gee Report 10 Mar 2013 16:40

Eveie

Can I ask where you have got the info on his birth year, marriage and the birth of his son?

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 10 Mar 2013 16:41

How do you know that Richard b 1735 is the son of Richard b1710

Maddie

Maddie Report 10 Mar 2013 16:44

a unsourced tree on ancestry has them both born in Enfield with a marraige to Mrs Richard parsley
not much help

EVEIE

EVEIE Report 10 Mar 2013 16:45

cos richard 1710 is the earliest start on my family tree his son richard married mary waller this info i have on my tree i cant go anyfurther at mo from richard 1710

richard 1710 married 29th april 1730 but no wifes name given only mrs richard parsley
i am a parsley by birth right hence i interested in family

EVEIE

EVEIE Report 10 Mar 2013 16:46

yes maddie i knew that bit but cant find wifes name
very strange

Maddie

Maddie Report 10 Mar 2013 16:58

can't see any parish records on ancestry, nearest are for Richard Parslow
sorry

Gee

Gee Report 10 Mar 2013 17:03

I was just wondering, where you got the details for the father's birth and marriage?

EVEIE

EVEIE Report 10 Mar 2013 19:32

off family search i got info