Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone with name Paragreen?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne Report 19 Mar 2013 13:20

Does anyone have Paragreen in their name
Regards
Jo

Fredk

Fredk Report 19 Mar 2013 13:34

Have you tried using search trees
There seems to be quite a few

Margee

Margee Report 19 Mar 2013 13:34

I thought it might be a mistranscription of Perigrine but found that there are Paragreens on Ancestry.

Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne Report 19 Mar 2013 13:38

I thought once I added a Paragreen reli I would get 'hot matches' if they were in someones tree.

Margee

Margee Report 19 Mar 2013 13:40

No, don't rely on "Hot Matches". Click on "Search" at the top then "Search All Trees". There are 15 pages of them!

Fredk

Fredk Report 19 Mar 2013 13:42

You select search all trees then enter the name. I have just done it and there were 300 people on GR researching Paragreen .

Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne Report 19 Mar 2013 14:08

A big thank you everyone for your help
Jo