Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

renee hand (nee ali)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

faye

faye Report 28 Mar 2013 18:47

looking for this lady she is an aunt of mine...can you help??? lives in grenwich somewhere. 84ish years old. daughter called linda? xx need an address if possible

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Mar 2013 18:50

Have you tried www.192.com

patchem

patchem Report 28 Mar 2013 18:50

Has her daughter married, so has a different surname?
Have you tried bt online or 192.com etc?

Added:
She is Linda J Hand (at birth)

faye

faye Report 28 Mar 2013 18:57

yeah linda hand at birth. yeah tried that website. her daughter may have married not sure??

faye

faye Report 28 Mar 2013 18:57

broadstairs come to mind??? maybe

patchem

patchem Report 28 Mar 2013 18:58

Linda was born in Stepney and there is a marriage in Greenwich 20 years after the birth to a Summers.

When were you last in contact with them, and is this Linda's marriage, or is there a subsequent one?

Thank-you

patchem

patchem Report 28 Mar 2013 19:01

There is a Linda J Summers on 192.com in Broadstairs. It is only for 2002-2003, but it gives you something to get started with.

There was also a Renee Hand in Broadstairs for 2002 on 192.com

faye

faye Report 28 Mar 2013 19:03

thats the one. im looking for an address of her mum renee. ive never been in contact with them but linda mum is my dad sister the last of my dads siblings my dad died 17years ago i wanna meet her before anything happens to her

patchem

patchem Report 28 Mar 2013 19:10

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1314282

faye

faye Report 28 Mar 2013 19:10

do you have address?

jax

jax Report 28 Mar 2013 21:27

Linda is on facebook in her married name living in the same area as 2003 it seems....Do not put her middle initial in but add Broadstairs and you should find her

If you are on facebook request to be her friend and add a message to it, as she may not see an ordinary message

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 28 Mar 2013 23:05

faye

No-one can see addresses on 192 without buying credits.....which can be expensive.

And, if you read the post carefully, you will see that there is no record on that site after 2003

jax

jax Report 28 Mar 2013 23:13

You dont need to buy credits if you have FMP Reggie...it is included in the full sub.

As I have said the daughter is on Facebook...A lot easier way to make contact with someone

Janet

Janet Report 29 Mar 2013 09:34

I have sent faye the address from the 2002 Electoral Roll

in addition there have been no sales of this house on Right Move from 1999 to date so if she is still alive she is probably still there.

J

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 Mar 2013 09:35

Did I mention FMP?