Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

brenda hutcheson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

lancashireAnn

lancashireAnn Report 11 Apr 2013 13:47

pm with names sent

Reggie

Reggie Report 10 Apr 2013 21:08

You would have to have the permission of every individual to add them to your GR tree.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 10 Apr 2013 19:52

better to post on "Find Living Relatives" Janette :-)

Janette

Janette Report 10 Apr 2013 17:50

hi raymond is my uncle but lost touch when i married and went to live down in poole dorset i am now divorced and have moved to rotherham yorkshire,i started doing my tree and trying to put my family onto it

Reggie

Reggie Report 10 Apr 2013 17:40

Why do you wish to know this?

The lady is almost certainly alive..................

Janette

Janette Report 10 Apr 2013 17:30

i think the sons were born about 1968 bolton or around about but not sure

Reggie

Reggie Report 10 Apr 2013 17:27

Look for the births of the sons.................

Or buy the marriage cert......it will name her father

Janette

Janette Report 10 Apr 2013 17:25

hi can you please help,
raymond clarkson born 1948 married brenda hutcheson he was born in sheffield and i think brenda was born bolton.raymond first married kath elliott,im trying to find the first husband of brenda i think he was from bolton.brenda had two sons to her first husband names harry and wayne.please can you find her husband as i dont know her maiden name thanks