Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Relatives from Devon with surname PATT

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 19 Jul 2013 16:11

Hi, I am having trouble finding my relatives with the surname PATT. My grandmother was called Emmeline Patt born 1913 and I believe her parents to be William Patt born 1882 and Beatrice Patt, nee Turner, born 1882. They lived in Atherington around the 1910's. I cant seem to go much further. I think William's parents were John and Elizabeth Patt, living in Torrington (born 1844 and 1846). Also can anyone tell me what business was held in South Street, Torrington as a few of Williams sisters worked there, but I cannot decipher what their occupation was as on the census records it looks like "Fr CP"??? Kind regards Sarah

Potty

Potty Report 19 Jul 2013 16:33

Sarah, you seem to have posted this twice. Please will you delete one of the threads to avoid confusion.

Edit as there are posts on the other thread, please delete this one.