Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

On find ancestors 1930 us census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mauricef

mauricef Report 15 Sep 2013 10:53

I have found reference to my father family in Ealing
the Cain Family page 5/6

how do I find out who looking for them

Mo

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Sep 2013 11:13

Sorry Mo - can you give a few more details? If you wanted a US look-up, could you give some names and ages please?

Are you refering to a thread on here? If so, either add to the thread or, if its an old on, click on the poster's name and send them a message.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 15 Sep 2013 11:14

Hi, Mo -

go to that thread (1930 US census) on Find Ancestors, click on Bob's name at the top of his post, and send him a message.
Bob is the person looking for the information. It's quite an old thread, so he won't be looking on here for replies now, so sending him a message is best.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1314807

jax

jax Report 15 Sep 2013 13:29

As bob started a thread on genealogy chat yesterday about the 1921 census he may well see a reply on the older thread

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 16 Sep 2013 13:22

Hello Mo and welcome to the Community boards :-)

I'll send Mo a message on how to return to this thread. :-)