Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

On find ancestors 1930 us census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mauricef

mauricef Report 15 Sep 2013 10:53

I have found reference to my father family in Ealing
the Cain Family page 5/6

how do I find out who looking for them

Mo

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Sep 2013 11:13

Sorry Mo - can you give a few more details? If you wanted a US look-up, could you give some names and ages please?

Are you refering to a thread on here? If so, either add to the thread or, if its an old on, click on the poster's name and send them a message.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 15 Sep 2013 11:14

Hi, Mo -

go to that thread (1930 US census) on Find Ancestors, click on Bob's name at the top of his post, and send him a message.
Bob is the person looking for the information. It's quite an old thread, so he won't be looking on here for replies now, so sending him a message is best.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1314807

jax

jax Report 15 Sep 2013 13:29

As bob started a thread on genealogy chat yesterday about the 1921 census he may well see a reply on the older thread

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 16 Sep 2013 13:22

Hello Mo and welcome to the Community boards :-)

I'll send Mo a message on how to return to this thread. :-)