Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

McCormick from Tullycavin 1764-1830 irish look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 19 Jan 2014 00:12

Please can anyone help me with finding parents of William McCormick and Mary McCormick from Tullycavin or possibly Ballyobegan.

All I know is William lived with Agnes and Jane McCormick in Tullycavin in 1819 and died 28 Feb 1830 and his sister Mary died 14 March 1830 in Bank Lodge Spingvale.

They were close siblings, but I cant find anything more about there Parents Birth or Marriage Certs.

I would be gratefully if someone can help me at finding McCormick family Please any information will help.

Thank you

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 19 Jan 2014 11:00

https://familysearch.org/

You can't get certs for the time-scale to which you refer.........

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 17 Nov 2014 01:09

Would I be able to get Housing records or Baptsims details from Springvale area of Co.Down and greyabbey Cardy please.

They lived near Ballywalter northern Ireland in the Ards pensular is the lands they owed and they were a big part of the town but I think half the houses were sold on. Doctors Land and Mccormicks land along the ballyatawood road.

would like to know if the town would hold these areas on plans etc and if on line
please if anyone can advised which sites