Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bernard Nunn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

gatelady

gatelady Report 25 Jun 2016 21:08

I have had an e-mail from Jenni Paton to say that my message was not understood, when I looked back on this, I had script running on my page, so I will continue on next page.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 25 Jun 2016 22:29

Does this relate to this thread of yours that has been RR'd?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1360678

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 25 Jun 2016 23:37

It also is not really appropriate to name people who have sent private messages ... that's why they are called private messages.

... unless you mean an email from the genesreunited company? :-S

No one has any clue what your message here means, gatelady, and there is not much likelihood that whoever you might have meant it for will ever see it.

So it would be best simply to delete it. Click on Delete in the line beside your name on the top post.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 26 Jun 2016 00:32

It probably was from a GR/FMP member of staff. Bit of a coincidence if its someone else.

gatelady - did she sign an email sent to you at your linked email account? Just use the 'reply' function as you normally would if you were replying to a friend and it will be sent back to her.