Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sarah Ann Amelia Knights b 1857

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 26 May 2023 10:14

Please can some one see if they can find this lady on the 1921 census.
She was born in Beccles, Suffolk in 1857.
Parents were George Frederick Knights and Harriot

I have her on all the census except the 1921.
She never married

She died in Suffolk in 1934.

Thanks for your help

Jane

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 May 2023 10:56

1921 Census Of England & Wales
12, London Road, Beccles, Suffolk, England

Masley William Tootel Youngman Head Male 1868 52 Stanton, Suffolk, England Butcher Retierd -
Harriet Rosa Youngman Wife Female 1879 41 Beccles, Suffolk, England Home Duties -
William Allen Youngman Son Male 1899 22 Beccles, Suffolk, England Late R A F 2 Qient Out Of Work, (Formerly Butchers Assistant To Father)
Ellen Ashton Youngman Daughter Female 1901 19 Beccles, Suffolk, England Bank Clerk Messrs Barclays Ltd, Bankers
Katie Evelyn Youngman Daughter Female 1904 16 Beccles, Suffolk, England - -
Mary Tootell Youngman Daughter Female 1908 13 Beccles, Suffolk, England - -
Edward George Haxman Visitor Male 1900 21 Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England Bank Clerk Messrs Barcley & Ltd, Bankers
Sarah A A Knight Servant Female 1858 62 Beccles, Suffolk, England Domestic Servant Private

Jane

Jane Report 26 May 2023 11:05

Thank you Erikah for finding her. for me.

This is very useful.

All the best

Jane

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 May 2023 11:50

My pleasure :-D :-D