Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Derek Fletcher

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Apr 2004 19:49

Derek Arthur Fletcher aka Derek Charles Brain would like to hear from anyone whose tree, shows a Samuel circa 1800,Thomas 1850 and Elizabeth 1870, she married Frank Huish, my mother's parents.My mother's maiden name was Huish and she married first a Brain, then a Pettifor.

Howard

Howard Report 13 Mar 2013 16:34

I picked up your name from a Google and hope you are able to receive this. You wrote to me back in 1982 about your grandfather Frank Huish, whose final whereabouts were not known then. Recent research for a Kent cricket who's who found that he died in Los Angeles on 8th December 1954. There is now an entry for him to be included in the aforementioned who's who, which I can pass on, if you are interested.

Howard Milton

jax

jax Report 13 Mar 2013 16:37

Hi Howard welcome to the boards

I think you will find the Poster has deleted their account so will probably not see this now