Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kylee Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kylee

Kylee Report 22 Mar 2007 14:27

Hello help needed please! Ive just started to trace my dads family and am finding it terribly hard and keep hitting brickwalls in my search as my dad THOMAS WILSON born 1944 in GLASGOW was orphaned at the age of 2 or 3yrs of age and has never know any of his family members. My dads granfather was ROBERT WILSON abt 1845 a JOINER by trade. My dads grandmother was MARY PATRICK abt 1844. My dads father was THOMAS WILSON born 1878 a JOINER by trade also. My dads mother was ELIZABETH OAG born 1915. My dads father THOMAS had also married a MARGARET CAMPBELL. Please if any of these people ring a bell your help would be greatly appreiciated. Thankyou! Kylee :-)