Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Adrian Furminger

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Adrian

Adrian Report 26 Sep 2006 13:11

As best as I can tell there are 2 Furminger lines. One originating in Sussex and the other in Kent. I can be contacted via my website at http://www.thefurmingerfamilytree(dot)co(dot)uk I am researching the Sussex side, but do have some info on the Kent side.

sarah

sarah Report 19 Jan 2013 21:51

hi i have just joined this site . i am part of the kent side of the furmingers and have done a lot of research and therfore have quite a lot of info

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 19 Jan 2013 21:55

With NIL posts I would suggest this person is no longer a member of the site

Reggie

Reggie Report 19 Jan 2013 23:12

Sarah

You are digging up old threads.............please check dates before adding to them.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 19 Jan 2013 23:33

Hi Sarah and welcome to the boards.

You could try clicking on Adrian's name and sending him a message.

If he is still a member and has the same email address he will be contacted by GR.

Good luck...

Prickles. x

Wend

Wend Report 19 Jan 2013 23:42

As Prickles says Sarah - good luck with trying to contact Adrian and don't worry at all about digging up old threads :-)