Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Robert Grainger

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 13 Apr 2005 17:43

My name is Eileen Gaughan, I was born in Gurtnahurra Crossmolina County Mayo in the year 1949. My fathers name was Jack Gaughan, and my mothers name is Mary Devine.I have 2 sisters madeline and patsy and 1 brother joe. I now live in Leamington Spa England and would like to here from anyone who knew us

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 24 Nov 2012 17:22

Hi Eileen
We have never met but are third cousins. I'm slowly doing my family tree - a massive task. Your mum was daughter of Ellen Gill. Ellen was daughter of Bridget Diamond. Bridget was sister of my great grandad Patrick H. Diamond from Moygownagh. Your cousin P.J. (in the homeplace) helped me with info on Ellen Gill's husband and children. I met up with him about 2 years ago when I was in Ireland. I still have much work to do on all my north Mayo bloodlines. Just wanted to say hello when I recognised your family names. Best wishes.
Kathleen Diamond

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 24 Nov 2012 17:52

Kathleen, This thread is dated 13 Apr 2005 and it looks like Robert/Eileen has not returned to the boards,

you would be better sending a private message then If he still has the same email address GR will inform him that he has mail on the site

Roy