Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paul Hurley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 15 Jul 2004 21:04

Please Be Aware ALL LePAGES Born from 1944 to 1964? the following Names I now Know ARE MY Birth Siblings: John Born 18/09/44 ADOPTED. Paul (ME) Born 01/05/49 ADOPTED Rita Born 30/06/51 ADOPTED Rosemary Born 20/03/53 ADOPTED UNKNOWN Born in 54??? or 55??? UNKOWN! Heather Born 07/05/56 Lived with Mum. Anita or Annette Born 58??? ADOPTED Rita Janet Born 29/05/64. Lived with Mum. MOTHER WAS RITA Born 29/04/1919 Sadly Passed Away August 1997....... Sad isnt it That out of a possible EIGHT CHILDREN MUM KEPT ONLY TWO AS THE AUTHORITIES AT THAT TIME THOUGHT THEY KNEW BETTER.... WELL COME ON ALL LePAGES LETS HONOUR MUMS MEMORY AND RE-UNITE A TOTALY LOST FAMILY ........ I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU ALL AND HUG MY BLOOD RELATIVES.... HERES HOPING YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME ????? BEST REGARDS AND MUCH LOVE FROM PAUL LePAGE XXXXX

Jeff

Jeff Report 20 Aug 2013 23:12

Paul - I have only just found out that I was adopted! My birth name was Rita Le Page and I was born on 30th June 1951 in Chelmsford. My birth mother was also called Rita Le Page, born 1919 in Guernsey. I have, in the last few days, written a letter to about six Paul Hurleys in the Essex area but so far have heard nothing.

I see that it is over 9 years ago that you put your message on the Genes Reunited message board, so this may be a long shot! Please get in contact if you get this message.

Best wishes,
Sharon (that is my adopted name).

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 20 Aug 2013 23:26

Have you tried to contact Paul by clicking on his board name

If he still has the same email addy then he will get notification of a message through GR