Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Amanda Wood-Woolley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 3 Jun 2003 12:07

wood-woolleys are also related to millers from redcar and south bank,griffiths from south bank,langowshki from south bank-originally from lithuania.also tooleys from guisboro,wood-woolleys were also known in early part of last century as either wood or woolley.they worked mainley at dorman long and bert was manager of g-town boys club and m/boro little theatre.

Beverley

Beverley Report 26 Nov 2012 14:15

Hi,
I know it is a long time since you made these postings but I have just seen them. My family were great friends of Bert Wood-Woolley and his family (incl. mother, sisters, brothers), and Bert was my godfather. We spent many a New Year's Eve at the big house on Normanby Road. Every time I go past it, I think of them. What is your connection with the family?
Beverley Muehlbauer (formerly Smith)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 26 Nov 2012 14:23

Beverley

its highly unlikely that Amanda will see your posting she has only posted twice on the threads. She may not be a member now .

If you hover over her avatar a Send message box appears. You can send her PM which she will receive it if her email is still the same and then she can reply to you.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 Nov 2012 14:27

You can try to contact her by simply clicking on her name