Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wyeth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 26 Feb 2007 17:12

Trying to find my cousin Donald Peter Wyeth born in 1943 in Surbiton with parents of Edward William Wyeth and mum Phyllis Winifred with a maiden name of Blackman. any information would be gratefully received

Geraldine

Geraldine Report 11 Feb 2013 16:13

Hi Mary - I am also curious as to what happened to Don - I think we are talking about the same man.

My name is Geraldine Bigg-Wither, now Underwood. I knew Don back in 1965 and we had three children together but never married. I first knew him when he lived with his mother and father at 99 Poyle Road, Tongham, Surrey. I know he had a son called Gary and his sister was called Marleen and Brother Eddie. We parted ways in 1970 and I have not seen him since my marrige.

Do you have any up to date information of his whereabouts - the last time we spoke was when he was living in Colchester, Essex in 1970?

Regards

Geraldine

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 11 Feb 2013 16:28

Hello Geraldine - welcome

Mary posted a long time ago and is unlikely to see your posting - you could try to make contact with her via this site by clicking on her name to send her a message

Alyson.

Alyson. Report 11 Feb 2013 16:39

There is a Donald Wyeth on 192.com living in Surrey.