Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wyeth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 26 Feb 2007 17:12

Trying to find my cousin Donald Peter Wyeth born in 1943 in Surbiton with parents of Edward William Wyeth and mum Phyllis Winifred with a maiden name of Blackman. any information would be gratefully received

Geraldine

Geraldine Report 11 Feb 2013 16:13

Hi Mary - I am also curious as to what happened to Don - I think we are talking about the same man.

My name is Geraldine Bigg-Wither, now Underwood. I knew Don back in 1965 and we had three children together but never married. I first knew him when he lived with his mother and father at 99 Poyle Road, Tongham, Surrey. I know he had a son called Gary and his sister was called Marleen and Brother Eddie. We parted ways in 1970 and I have not seen him since my marrige.

Do you have any up to date information of his whereabouts - the last time we spoke was when he was living in Colchester, Essex in 1970?

Regards

Geraldine

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 11 Feb 2013 16:28

Hello Geraldine - welcome

Mary posted a long time ago and is unlikely to see your posting - you could try to make contact with her via this site by clicking on her name to send her a message

Alyson.

Alyson. Report 11 Feb 2013 16:39

There is a Donald Wyeth on 192.com living in Surrey.