Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Curtis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ally6740

ally6740 Report 28 Apr 2012 18:15

i have just done that thanks :-D :-D :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Apr 2012 18:12

old posting here - but likely the poster has now left the site

you could try to make contact via GR by using the "send message" system

ally6740

ally6740 Report 28 Apr 2012 18:08

john issac curtis (later know as issac john curtis ) was born in 1870and died in1957
he married sarah louisa lewis (used louisa ) later on in life ? from what i can tell ...they married in 1882 and had 10 -11 children ...johns brother william was my great gandfater

Anne

Anne Report 22 Nov 2006 18:53

Hello, does anyone have any information about a William Curtis who married Elizabeth and had a son called Isaac John in 1870 in Ampney Saint Mary, near Cirencester, Gloucestershire. Any information would be welcome. Thanks