Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Witham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracy

Tracy Report 23 Oct 2006 08:43

hi...im looking for realatives of Harry Witham,he was born around 1907-10 and died in 1982-83.I believe he and hes family were from the buckhurst hill area in london.he married a woman called Dolly but i dont kno where they went from there!! Harry is my father who i lost contact with when i was very young,my mother kept no photos and told me very little......id like to contact any remaining family members for info and maybe some photos of my dad!!! id like a clear pic of where i come from! If you have any information id be very grateful..