Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lyons

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 1 Sep 2006 18:19

I am trying to find information about my family. The names I have are, Thomas James Lyons.DOB.23/04/1878.Mortlake,Surrey England. Married Rose Atressa or Atreesa King DOB.09/03/1886, Suffolk England. They were married on 18/09/1904 at St Mary's Church, Suffolk England. Their children were: Margaret Lyons. Ivy Lilian Rose Lyons.Died in Southampton 1949. Victor Percival Lyons. DOB.11/11/1907. London, England. Died 1969, in Bundaberg.Australa. Edward Kitchener Lyons.DOB.12/10/1914.Sholing,Southampton. England. Alex Lyons. Nora Lyons. Alive living in America. Any information would be helpfull.

Cheryl

Cheryl Report 6 Apr 2013 23:10

I am related to you.my grandparents were rose and Thomas lyons.i live in the uk.i am the daughter of alec.his siblings are those you listed.i have more information if you reply I can tell you more.

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 6 Apr 2013 23:15

Hello Cheryl, it's many years since Paula posted this and she's never posted again (only 1 post under her name).

You could attempt to contact her by clicking on her name to send a message directly. If she's still an active member then she'll be notified.