Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stothard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 12 Jun 2006 23:27

STOTHARD I am trying to find my Mothers two sisters, my mother is called Heather and was born in Rothbury, Northumberland. Her parents are GEOFFREY and FRANCIS. My grandad passed away back in 1990 in Consett, County Durham. JENNIFER - She has a son called Mark who I think will be about 25-30 and i think has served some time in the Army or similar uniformed services, she is married to Pete and I think she is still living in the County Durham area. CYNTHIA - I think she has about 4 children all of which will be over the age of 20 by now. The last time i had contact with her she was running a pub called The Jolly Anglers in a village called Burnside, nr Kendal, Cumbria. I think she may be living in Scotland now but not sure. If anyone has any info no matter how big or small please get in touch. Regards Amanda xx

roxann

roxann Report 6 May 2008 08:07

Hi there did you get my reply .

Kindest Regards
Roxann

roxann

roxann Report 6 May 2008 16:52

Hi there,

I am sorry that i do not have information to help you,but you maybe able to help me,i see you have a Peter Stothard on your request ,i am searchin for a Julian Stothard that had a brother called peter,as far as i am aware they were both born in County Durham. Julian was born if i am right around 1947 which make him around 63 give or take a year or two.
Their parents ran a green grocers in Harrogate around 1977 could these people be related.

My mother Ann Dylyse Hocking then 19 had met Julian Stothard when she was 19 and they had lived in liverpool both working for the MERTON HOTEL in Bootle . I was born in 1972 by then they had both moved to london above a wine merchants in Streatham High Road Wandsworth.

Do these facts ring any bells,
As i have found out that julian is my father and would like to meet. i am now 36 years .

kindest regards

roxann

roxann Report 7 May 2008 17:01

Hi there you have on your search that you have a jennifer who is married to peter does this peter have a brother called julian if so did they have a mother with a maiden name Vanherek and a father called Harold,was Peter born in county durham around 1955,

As i think they could be related which would mean i would be related as julian is my father. thats the connection i am looking for ,if i cant track julian down,i could via his brother hopefully.

Hope that broadens the information for you.
kindest regards

roxann

roxann Report 7 May 2008 17:15

GOD,ive assumed that the Peter that is married to Jennifer has the surname stothard,
Jennifers maiden name could be stothard,so i could be barking up totally the wrong tree......... sorry

Kindest regards

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 7 May 2008 17:19

You may get an answer by clicking on the name and sending a message by GR email system, she may not be a member any more and not able to read your reply.