Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Schild

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jenni

Jenni Report 25 May 2006 20:49

I am looking for anyone with any knowledge of Charles William Schild 26.12.1899 or of his parents Charles William Schild and Esther Stebbings who passed away in 1948 and 1952. He has connections with RICKARDS and STEBBINGS. He and his wife Beatrice Maud, had a son, my dad, Terence Charles Schild. They lived in Hackney. It would be great to hear from anyone with any information or memories. JENNI xx

Donna

Donna Report 19 Oct 2007 12:34

my father is ernest william schild originally from dedworth clewer in windsor i am also trying to trace family,his mother was called alice godliman before marrige i have no information on his fathers name

SueS

SueS Report 19 Oct 2007 15:40

if you get their marriage certificate you will have their fathers names.

Surname First name(s) District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Dec 1898 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCHILD Charles Bethnal Green 1c 460
Stebbings Esther Bethnal G. 1c 460

they are living at 20 Garner St Bethnal Green in 1901 Charles snr is 30 Esther 29 and baby Charles 1 all born BG.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 30 Apr 2013 09:45

first of all you MUST remove your emal address - not allowed by this site

Secondly, this is a very old posting - it looks like the original poster is no longer a member as that was the only posting she made