Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gormley that came to Canada

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robin

Robin Report 5 May 2006 15:16

Hi everyone;
I am looking for any info on my grandma's father:
William John Gormley he was born in Summerside, Prince Edward Island and he died in 1922 he married a Annie May Bryne she was also born in Prince Edward Island in 1884 she died in Bashaw, Alberta, Canada in 1965
they had the following children:
Kay
Lawrence John
Leo William
Alyce Mary (my grandmother) ( she is no longer living)
If there is anyone that can help that would be wonderfull. I have a possible lead that William John Gormley but he is 5 yrs old in the Prince Edward Island records....
Help!!!!
Thanks
Robin ([email protected])

Claire

Claire Report 21 Dec 2012 02:10

William John is a re-occuring family name in my family tree. Do you know any further details to see if their is a link?

jax

jax Report 21 Dec 2012 02:28

Hi claire

Robin posted this over 6 years ago, he has no posts by his name so may no longer be a member

You could try to contact him by clicking on his name.if his email address is still the same he will be notified

Dopeydoc

Dopeydoc Report 23 Dec 2012 15:20

Hello Have you tried contacting CANADIAN ARCHIVES they were very helpfull to me,

also, http: //acanadianfamily.com / leave a message

Good Luck

dopeydoc

jax

jax Report 23 Dec 2012 15:42

Dopeydoc

Did you actually read my last post?