Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 17 Apr 2006 21:58

hi, i am looking for moor info on my family from PONTLOTTYN S WALES. my nan was a davies before she wed,and they was from PONTLOTTYN and FOCHRIW her name was veronica davies 1922c and her mum was mary & dad was philip they had 8 kids veronica,gabrial,paul,desmond,alma,angal,lena,maureen,rachael. veronica wed idris davies from pontlottyn they had 14 kids i wont name them all, jean,ieleen,ann,colin,john,terence (my dad). if you think you can help pl pl pl let as know thank you sue all the best.......

Keith ivan

Keith ivan Report 4 Dec 2012 13:13

idris Davies was my uncle he died of cirrhosis of the liver

Mike *

Mike * Report 4 Dec 2012 13:14

Keith this is an old posting.

You could try making direct contact by clicking the poster's name.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 4 Dec 2012 14:19

best remove your email address Keith - not allowed by Genes Reunited

Reggie

Reggie Report 4 Dec 2012 16:30

Susan has ZERO posts to her name....so she's long gone from GR