Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stradling

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stewart

Stewart Report 20 Dec 2005 21:31

for attention of joy horton.richard stradling was (i think)my great grandfather.he was born 1841 inCaerphilly and married Ann who was born in merthyr in 1842.as far as i can establish they had seven children namely William,John,James(my grandfather,)Liza,David,Henry and Maggie.I have only just started doing research into my family tree so this is based solely on information obtained from the net and may be liable to correction!!!!.At the moment the only other information I can give is that James had seven children namelyMaggie,Vonnie(Yvonne?) Beattie(Beatrice?)richard,hector,haydn and Vivian(my father).Of these only Vonnie is alive and is aged ninety.What is your connection? stewart stradling