Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find beatrice sarah allen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 6 Dec 2005 19:58

I'm looking for any information regarding my aunt, Beatrice Sarah Allen, born 30 Dec 1894 in East Ham Essex. She was the sister of my father Arthur Ernest Allen born 1914. Her Mother was Beatrice Sarah Ann Benns who married John Allen in Woolwich in 1893. I beleive Beatrice died in Oct 1987 in Essex.

gemmaallen1977

gemmaallen1977 Report 30 Dec 2012 23:50

Hello

I've only just joined here today but my great great grandfather was John Allen who married Beatrice. I have a detailed Allen & Ancestors tree on Ancestry which I would be happy to give you access to.

Kind regards.

Gemma

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 31 Dec 2012 00:01

Hello Gemma - welcome to the boards, I hope you find them useful - and fun too of course!
Just a couple of things though. For your own protection you MUST remove your email address - this is not a secure site, and for that reason revealing your address is against Genes T & C's.
Secondly, you might try sending a message to Susan by clicking on her name, as she posted this in 2005 and is very unlikely to see your reply. She has only ever posted 3 times though, so you might not hear back from her to be honest.
Jan

Reggie

Reggie Report 31 Dec 2012 00:01

Gemma

This is a really old post you've found, and Susan didn't return to it 7 years ago, so is unlikely to do so now.

If you think her email may still be the same as it was back then, click on her name and send a message.

GR will attempt to notify her.

Also.....please remove your own e-mail details.....not allowed on the message boards.

gemmaallen1977

gemmaallen1977 Report 31 Dec 2012 00:12

Thank you for the pointers on posting messages on here, I have noted this and amended my message accordingly and sent a message to Susan.

Gemma

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 31 Dec 2012 00:17

The other thing you might try is to check for matches in other members' trees by using the search box above. You can then try contacting anyone who shares your family.
Jan :-)