Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Veronica

Veronica Report 9 Mar 2005 17:26

i am trying to find any relatives on my father's side his name was JOHN WILLIAM JONES he was born 27/2/1910 his fathers name was EDWARD WALTER JONES and his mother was CHARLOTTE LOUISE,( i think) he had 2 sisters LILIE ? and LOU and also a brother that was disabled and died young . as far as i was told the family emergrated to Canada the parents died in the early 1920's. my father and sister LOU returned to england but LILIE decided to stay in canada Toronto ( I think ) my father tried to find LILIE during the 60's but with no luck she was the youngest child, LOU married and lived in the Queens Road Peckham for a number of years, they had a son John and a daughter whos name i didn't know, LOU and her husband moved down to portsmouth sometime in the late 70's early 80's when they retired, their son john i knew had 2 sons, john i would think would be in his mid to late 50's his sister i think was older than him , if you can give me any info on this i would be so greatful ............................