Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Flynn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 24 Mar 2004 21:48

hi im amanda flynn mostly known when i was young as mandy. Im lookin for anyone who is related to my dad patrick flynn,he had a brother frank,who was married to jean and had two girls who i use to visits some saturdays and cook spagetti bolonaise as that was my only memory of my dads family i have as i was brought up with a foster family and they stoped me seeing my uncle and aunt and the only cousins i ever knew. i was born 26,08,1968 amanda jane flynn. My dad is patrick flynn born 8,3,1936 my dad was a twin and as lots of brothers and sisters also my dad got married on 6th august 1966 {i think thats the date}to a women called shirly,irene,may Bell not sure if bell was her real maiden name.her birth date is 19th Oct 1943 if anyone thinks im related to there family would love to hear from u Thank you