Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Coster

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Graham

Graham Report 7 Feb 2004 07:25

I am researching the Coster family in Chorleywood and Rickmansworth. I have traced the family back to Benjamin and Mary, mid 18th century, and have more than 300 people on the tree so far. If you have any relatives that come from that area, please contact me and I will see if they fit. I will gladly share details of my tree. Thanks Graham

delphine

delphine Report 1 Oct 2012 16:41

Hi,
A bit late in the day perhaps, but have only just started this game!!! My Father was Harry Coster from Croxley Green, 1907-1993, he had four Sisters that all spent their entire lives in Croxley Green. My Grandfather was Harry Coster born 1873, Great-Grandfather William Coster born 1807, Great-Great-Grandfather Solomon Coster, Geat-Great-Great-Grandfather Benjamin Coster . The name then seems to become Costern with William 1686-1742 and then Thomas 1650-1727.
Can you share any info.

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 1 Oct 2012 16:50

Delphine as this thread is 8 years old and Graham hasn't posted since he is unlikely to see your post.

Click on his name and send a message , if he still has the same email address GR will notify him there is a message waiting.

Reggie

Reggie Report 1 Oct 2012 17:09

ZERO posts against Graham's name means he is no longer linked to GR