Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gardner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 21 Sep 2003 20:56

trying to find any family of laura gardner b.1869 sheffield. she married harry rowland of baslow, derbyshire. she had a brother james and two sisters, eleanor and kate all from the sheffield area.

Carol

Carol Report 16 May 2013 00:02

Hi.
I know this post was from a very long time ago but I've only recently begun looking into my family tree............better late than never!
I believe that Harry Rowland was the brother of my great grandfather but I'm still in that early stage of total confusion.
Laura is definitely related by marriage to my ancestors anyhow.
She and Harry had 3 children...........Robert, Kate and Gladys.
I believe that Laura died in 1947. I think I might have read somewhere that she's buried in "Concord" Sheffield.

Hope that if you are still looking that this might help.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 16 May 2013 00:11

Because this thread is so old it might be better to click on Jacqueline's name and try to send her a private message. If she has kept Genes up to date with her email address then she will be told that she has a message from you.

Kath. x

Carol

Carol Report 4 Jun 2013 23:39

Thank you for that Kath. I hadn't realised. I might do that anyhow. x