Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Boote

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aubrey

Aubrey Report 19 May 2003 16:50

Trying to find my father, Aubrey Boote. Last known whereabouts Southampton in 1992 ish... Any info would be useful. Thanks. Aubrey Langdown

Rob

Rob Report 15 Jan 2013 14:35

I've been looking for you too, this is my phone number 07825771840 it's Aubrey your dad

Vera

Vera Report 15 Jan 2013 14:44

Hi Rob
This is an old threadl if you want to send a message try clicking on Aubreys name and leave a message, if he is still with GR they will contact him.
Please delete your telephone number as this is an open thread.

Regards Vera

jax

jax Report 15 Jan 2013 16:22

If you are unable to contact him on here...you could always google his name, you may find him that way