Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone do me a 1901 household search?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 10 Feb 2007 16:15

1901 Agnes Burton abt 1899 Brentwood, Essex, England Daughter East Ham Essex Alice Burton abt 1870 Hammersmith, London, England Wife East Ham Essex Alice Burton abt 1888 Hammersmith, London, England Daughter East Ham Essex Arthur Burton abt 1870 Brenchley, Hampshire, England Head East Ham Essex Arthur Burton abt 1891 Hammersmith, London, England Son East Ham Essex Ethel Burton abt 1895 East Ham, Essex, England Daughter East Ham Essex Florence Burton abt 1900 East Ham, Essex, England Daughter East Ham Essex Frank Burton abt 1894 Brentwood, Essex, England Son East Ham Essex Minnie Burton abt 1861 Ongar, Essex, England Daughter East Ham Essex Arthur occ. carman (builders) address 8 Outram Road

Deb - The Leg Bones Connected To The..

Deb - The Leg Bones Connected To The.. Report 10 Feb 2007 16:20

Im after the list of children with Arthur and Alice Burton who are living in East Ham (romford, essex). There both 31 in the 1901 census and i believe they had many children including Alice, Arthur and Minnie. Would really appreciate it, Deborah

Deb - The Leg Bones Connected To The..

Deb - The Leg Bones Connected To The.. Report 10 Feb 2007 16:22

thanks so much xx

Elaine

Elaine Report 10 Feb 2007 16:25

WOW !!!! That was clever - I replied before you posted! Something wrong with the GR clock!!