Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what is his job????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Esther

Esther Report 10 Feb 2007 14:45

I've got a Wallace Guyler born New Basford Notts in 1867 on 1901 census (aged 34) he is living at 33 Egginton St. Leicester (civil parish formally N. Evington) with his wife Louise and two daughters - Gladys and Doris. I've spent what seems like forever trying to work out his occupation and just can't fathom it out. Can anybody work it out - If you can please let me know - I'm slowly going mad! Thanks Esther

Thelma

Thelma Report 10 Feb 2007 14:48

Assistant superintendant assurance company

Tracey

Tracey Report 10 Feb 2007 14:51

I'm with you Judith.

Esther

Esther Report 10 Feb 2007 14:51

Thanks for the speedy reply - now its been said it does look like insurance company. Sometimes you can't see for looking can you. Cheers, Esther