Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1841 and 1851 census look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Danuella

Danuella Report 10 Feb 2007 00:34

Hi all i am trying to find Adam Hawes (also spelt Haws) he was born 1774 in Sibton suffolk after that i can find no definate trace,but his brother James lived in Bromeswell in suffolk so i think he could poss be there. Any help is much appreciated, Also i know this is a long shot but could someone see if there is a James and Sarah Hawes around suffolk 1841 i believe they were born around 1750 so know this is unlikely but you never know. Big Thanks

SydneyDi

SydneyDi Report 10 Feb 2007 04:56

Hi Danuella I could not find Adam b1774 or James b 1760 but there's a Sarah b abt 1766 in the parish of St Mary at the Quay in Ipswich. She is living alone. Diane

Danuella

Danuella Report 10 Feb 2007 15:25

Thanks Diane at least i know what time frame tol ook for a death. Much appreciated. Hugs xx