Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mark Antony Dockerty

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sara

Sara Report 22 May 2005 14:06

Hi I'm trying to find my adopted brother he was adopted in 1982 and his DOB is 3/08/1980 he was born in Leeds and his biological mother is called Sandra Marie Dockerty and now lives in Lincolnshire, If anybody can help me in my search it would be greatly appriciated I've rang a mark dockerty in leeds but he was not the one. There is a mark dockerty who was born in 1980 and from leeds on this site but im unable to reach this person i've left messages for this person to contact me but now it feels as if I've hit a brick wall and there is no way of climbing over it. hopefully with your help I will ind my adopted brother. If you have any info please do get in touch sarawhite1984 at hotmail dot com or nidgefranklin at yahoo dot co dot uk Thank you